Vegan Veggie Curry

My amazing friend, Whitney, has recently decided to eat all vegan. I am so proud of her, doing this recipe made me realize how much extra patience and awareness needs to happen just purchasing and making food daily. I made this dish for dinner last night and I thought it was delicious! 

Ingredients:

Olive Oil
1 chopped onion
1 tsp fresh, grated, ginger
6 sweet tomatoes
5 cups of chopped kale
5 mushrooms
3 cups of broccoli and/or cauliflower
1 potato
2 cloves of garlic
3 tbs curry powder
1 can of garbanzo beans
1 can coconut milk
4 cups cooked rice




1. Get a large pan, heat medium high. Add 2 tsp of EVOO.

2. Add the cut onion, and cook for 5-6 minutes. Add the garlic and ginger and cook for 1 minute.

3. Add all of the veggies! While they are cooking, I used the microwave to cook the potato for 2 minutes in a ziplock, chopped it in cubes and then add them to the pan.

4. Once the veggies are cooked, add the whole can of coconut milk and add the curry power. Whisk it all together so the curry I dispersed evenly.

5. Lower the pans temp , and let it simmer for 20 minutes. I served this on brown rice.





Until next time!
Alex :)

Comments

Popular Posts